At Vintage trainers we are looking for the next team member. We are a small family business that has grown rapidly in the short time we have been established. We are seeking an enthusiastic person that wants to be part of this passionate team.
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates must be happy to work Saturdays - not every Saturday, but usually 2 per month.
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities:
· Responsible for ensuring product with stock and imagery is categorised to site across all platforms in a timely manner.
· Picking, checking & packing of online customer orders with good attention to detail.
· Washing, cleaning and refurbishing of trainers.
- Good office skills maintaining good stock control through business systems & processes.
- Assisting customers in the showroom.
- Ensure a clean & tidy working environment in the showroom & warehouse.
- A passion and knowledge for fashion, sports and leisure footwear (inc. knowledge of various brands of trainers / sneakers).
- Written & computer literacy with good organisational skills.
- Ability to multi-task, maintain focus and accuracy under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- An eagerness to learn new skills.
- Ability to work as a key member within a small team.
- Knowledge of Shopify or similar online platform.
- Passion for e-commerce and open to learning
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal, articulate with good spelling and grammar.
Health & Safety:
- Ensures that all employees work in a safe manner
- Fully understands the fire, emergency and health & safety procedures of the workplace
- Ensures that all potential and real hazards are taken care of immediately and are reported appropriately.
- Works in a safe and responsible manner, within the framework of legislation and workplace specific policies.
- Is an ambassador for the brand
- Maintains own working area in a professional and organised manner.
- Always strives to improve the business operation and increase knowledge of own and related job functions.
Application deadline: 25/06/2021
Expected start date: 12/07/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £13,644.00-£18,532.00 per year